Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Short and Simple - Chris C.

Hello, I'm Chris.
I just turned sixteen today, I like reading, I'm a bit of a slacker, and often sarcastic.
Although physically I'm most definitely not short, and hopefully I'm not simple either, I chose the slogan Short and Simple. As you can probably see, I prefer to keep things short and to the point, which definitely makes English classes challenging.
This is embarrassingly short next to all the other entries, but that's all I have to say about that.

9 comments:

Zach Duray said...

What kind of books do you like to read?

Haley said...

I'm a fan of how you kept it short and simple. you gave the class a glimpse of who you are without having to spell it out, which really reflects how you are. ps i'g glad we have english together again, i think we may be the only ones from hietzler's 8th hour last year.

Ashvin said...

Hey Chris, do you usually write short essays for english class

Ricky O. said...

I liked how it was short. I didn't feel like I was reading a novel.

corilin said...

ha.
i enjoyed that a lot.
happy birthday christopher c.

Joe C said...

Good post. Way to keep it short. i wish i could have done the same, by the way happy birthday, and yes you are sarcastic, which is rather amusing

Arjun Puranik said...

DOTS. Shortest comment.

Mrs. Gerber said...

So, what kind of sarcasm should we expect?

Donald Magnani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.