Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pay attention. Planning matters. John K


Hey everyone, my name is John. I’m sixteen and have a mid-size family. My one younger brother attends St. Theresa, the oldest Lauren is in her fourth year at University of Illinois, and Alyssa is currently in her second year at Iowa State. I enjoy hanging out with my friends, watching movies, etc. I suppose if you were to zero in on my personality, this slogan is what would stand out. (Of course I didn’t have much time to look around for a more fitting choice.) I guess you could say I’m a hard-working student. Preparation and organization are fairly important concepts to me, and finishing assignments quickly and getting them out of the way gives me sense of relief. I really don’t like homework at all, but I’d rather be through with it and doing something else once I’m finished. In reality, I feel planning ahead is a helpful tool for almost anything; being prepared never hurts. So I guess that’s it then. See you tomorrow.

7 comments:

Mrs. Gerber said...

Planning ahead will definitely help you with this class -- and this year. Good motto.

Ricky O. said...

I think this slogan does fit you well.

Donald Magnani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donald Magnani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arjun Puranik said...

For sure this post especially the title does fit you. Even in like the 3 days we've been in class, I noticed that you planned out your work and actually finished things before the day before they were due. I'm intimidated by your anti-procrastinating ability.
By the way, don't switch classes: we have classes together for the first time.

Joe C said...

Thats a pretty nice quality you have, being able to prepare and not procrastinate. those are areas i struggle with.

Kaitlin Fanning said...

planning is very important... im not very good at it though when it comes to school, so you should consider yourself lucky